Monday, May 21, 2012

travelling with the company

alhamdulillah..the letter to confirm my Guangzhou trip has arrived!!


sadly, looking at the date, I dont think I would be able to go coz I'd be in my 36 weeks by then...mmg ramai kata boleh amek surat doctor...but for me, why take the risk? klu ikut aqil dulu mmg overdue, but every pregnancy is different kan...so I'm following my conscious mind and saying..nvm..there'll be other trips (ehem ehem... LONDON & PARIS NEXT!!) ..yg penting qualify -  coz that shows are serious you are in the business sebenarnya :)

it was not easy for me to come to this decision - letting go my place in that flight, especially when I saw the second page of the letter...


DAY 3 : FULL DAY SHOPPING SPREE!!

tross rasa nak pergi pulak...hahaha...yes thats the shopaholic in me! but I mmg suka bila pergi melancong dengan company ni..they understand our needs but still in the same time, susun jugak activity lain so that we wont end up shoppinggg ajer kan...

this is actually my 3rd trip with the company... my first trip was Hong Kong


I can say, when I first qualified the ticket, i was not that excited coz ntah laa..hong kong jer kan..but being there, with all my friends, and of course my husband, it was a whole new experience! mmg seronok..especially everything was free and paid for...you can read my stories about the trip 



Or check out my photos of the HK trip at my FB page :)



My second trip last March was Vietnam, this time around hubs didnt follow coz he couldnt get off work coz it was his quarter reporting (or something like that) I guess it was a disguise in blessing coz we mostly shopped the whole trip!!! no kidding!!



read my journey in Vietnam



Or check out my photos of the VN trip at my FB page :)


as you can obviously see, Vietnam trip tak banyak gambar - why? coz I was busy shopping and hubs was not around to take the pictures!! T___T

moral of the story - ALWAYS BRING YOUR HUSBAND!!! heeee

anyways... the next trip has officially been announce -


its LONDON + PARIS babeh!!!

8 days 6 night in March 2013
 (yeay! baby dah 6 month by then!boleh tinggal..haha)

FREE FLIGHT RETURN FLIGHT TICKET

FREE ACCOMMODATION AT A 5 STAR HOTEL

FREE TOUR GUIDE 

FREE MEALS

ALL YOU NEED TO BRING IS $$$$ TO SHOP!!!

Honestly, I am so excited about this trip! coz hey, both are fashion cities babeh!! my heart is pounding even talking about it!!

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? COME JOIN ME ON THIS FREE TRIP! ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE AS LONG AS YOU WANT IT REALLY BAD!!


aisyah - 0192710102

escallonia08@yahoo.com


love,
aisyah samsudin



No comments: