Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hong Kong Trip 2011 :: Gala Dinner


date| 18062011

theme| red dress

places| L'Hotel Nina Ballroom

outfit| dress :: my own creation,  shawl :: jalan TAR


the Dinner started with a modern lion dance which was super cool to watch sbb siap ade breakdance skali...

then there was this girl going thru the tables salam2..but i was more interested in the food....dah tak nak tau bende lain because i was sooooo hungry!!

then once they announced that the girls could start off taking the food....Izyan and I were the first at the buffet! No kidding! hahaha...

so anyways...since I was so hungry..no pictures of the food...but after having our dinner....

we rock!



the girls


close up


we were looking for dance moves for a vidoe clip..


the girls with Kak Ana


I love these gurls...


me and Iffa syiok sendiri



Hanis and I


with Salha my greatest leader!


The Ones I love the most 


Robot walk


still looking for moves...cant wait for the clip!!






love,
aisyah samsudin

No comments: