Monday, July 4, 2011

Hong Kong Trip 2011 :: time with hubby dearest ;)

besides Disneyland....the reason I love this Hong Kong trip the most is because I had time to spend with my husband...just the 2 of us.... :) we rarely have this chance after Aqil came into our lives...not complaining...I love my baby to death...but I love my husband too...and spending time with him at Hong Kong was awesomeeeee!!!!

husbands may not say it out loud...but they do miss to be pampered once in a while...and kita plak bila dah dengan baby....husbands become no 2...right? for me, my husband mmg sgt2 sabar and memahami..... it used to be about US masa after kahwin....then bila dh pregnant...it was all about ME...now Aqil dah ade...its all about Aqil..and ME of course...hehehhee....masa for him makin lama makin kurang...i didnt notice it mula2 until one day sambil peluk aqil he said to my son....."mama asek peluk aqil jerrr.." ... that one sentence pun dah buat i faham that he needs attention too... kita sometimes forget dengan kesibukan harian kan...

so why not take some time off to spend time with ur husbands ladies.. ;)  I'm just lucky enough to have the company sponsor my trip....you can too....husband pun happy duit diorang selamat :) heeee....



Untitled from aisyah samsudin on Vimeo.




NEXT TRIP IS HOLLAND AND BELGIUM...... CONTACT ME TO KNOW HOW TO GET THE TRIP ALL FREE OF CHARGE!!!!!


0192710102

escallonia08@yahoo.com





love,
aisyah samsudin

No comments: