Saturday, March 12, 2011

personal touch

one of the responsibility of being a leader is making sure your anak buah be as successful as you are..all this while salha has been doing such a great job on me so now its my turn to be a good leader and make sure my business partner gets what they dream for..insyaAllah... :)

yesterday, had breakfast with business partner, Dina, to set up a strategy for her to start earning that big bucks...with the help of my leader Salha ;)

aiming to bring her to Hong Kong with me...and of course $$$$$$ ....insyaAllah...

So Dina, lets do this together...aisyah percaya Dina boleh because you have so much potential in you... ;) achieve Hong Kong, then we start talking about that 5 figure ok! Semangat ok! insyaAllah...sama2 kita usaha, and berdoa kepadaNya agar dimurahkan rezeki...insyaAllah...



Dina ;) 



the best leader ever, Salha



one of my fav places to have breakfast... ;)



INTERESTED IN EARNING 5 FIGURE INCOME AND HAVING FUN DOING IT????  PLUS FREE VACATION ALL AROUND THE WORLD...(psstttt...after Hong Kong trip would be somewhere in Europe!!! FREE travelling to EU!!! Join now to know where n how!)

Text me at 

Aisyah 0192710102

escallonia08@yahoo.com





xoxo

No comments: