Monday, January 10, 2011

a tribute to my leader, Salha ;)

just read my leader, SalhaZain's blog, anddd...i just cant help being inspired by her...she blogged about her New Year's resolutions and what caught my eyes the most is the part where she wants to send her parents to perform Haji this year...I dont know about you guys but I think its every child's dream to be able to send their parents to Tanah Haram...perform haji...and she being able to do that in her 20's...bigggg salute!!!

I first met Salha when she came to my house, promoting PB and presenting the marketing plan...she had that confidence in her that made me drawn to join this business, she was only a SM at that time, with an income of rm3k.... and now...after only 1 year plus, she is already owning RM40k/month...going to be CDM insyaAllah next month...wow right??

She used to be a manager at HSBC for a few years, with an income of rm5-6k per month, she quit her job because of the work pressure and the desire to raise up her two sons by herself, after 2 years being a housewife or stay at home mom, doing small business, a little bit of this and that, she finally was introduced to this business and she set her goal and work hard to achieve and get to where she is now...


both my leaders, CDM Hanis (RM150k/month) , DDM Salha (RM40k/month)

everytime I meet her - like 2-3 times a week, she never fails to impress me with her personality, her credibility as a leader and her friendship....she's the type of leader who takes really good care of you, ask if you have problems, try to find solutions for you, calls u up when ur feeling down... and for me, what i like most about her is the small talk she gives u when ur on ur way to meet a client, the little2 advices like baca surah ni, niat nak tolong and bantu financial kawan kita and everything...

and the one advice that I really2 follow and hold on to is when she said.. "Aisyah, kita buat business ni, kita takde bos, kita direct ngan Allah, so apepun, kita kene mintak ngan Allah, balik malam2 jgn lupa buat solat hajat, klu dapat close business or achieve goal, jangan lupa buat sujud syukur.." my heart went one kind after she said that, it feels like a big sister giving advice...

and when she told me that she bought a house for her parents...i just could not stop myself from adoring her so much more..I wish one day, I could do the same for my parents...insyaAllah...I know i can...

one thing about this business that all the top leaders always say is FOLLOW THE LEADER..just follow whatever they ask you to do...and insyaAllah, mesti boleh berjaya....

and for me, there's no better leader I could ask for...this is the type of leader I want to follow and I want to be one day...insyaAllah.... (even mr hubs agree when I told him about her..) I want to be exactly like her.. her spirit, her aura, her credibility..i want it all.. ;) insyaAllah....


for you guys outside who's interested in the business but always keep listening to all the negative stuff OTHER people are talking about...STOP listening to them....get advice and consultation from people who are exactly in the business...

and to those people say that doing business is hard/tough...yes..of course...nothings easy in life...we must work for everything we want to achieve...life is a learning process...you will never stop learning....even Salha who is already earning RM40k per month is still going to classes and taking notes...the key point is...set your goal..and work for it...semangat kene kental...you want to achieve something big...you must put extra effort in it...if duduk goyang kaki....maaflaa...mmg tak dapat ape...


call/text me if you want to be like Salha, I know I want to be like her, and I know I'm already at the right path....insyaAllah..dengan usaha, dorongan daripada leader dan berkat dari Allah SWT..I know I can do it..


and I am asking you to join me

019-2710102
escallonia08@yahoo.com




xoxo





No comments: