Monday, January 31, 2011

nothing important, just me jotting down about my life...

*this post will be me ranting about everything i'm thinking &feeling..so..sorry if its long and boring..just close the window if you get tired reading k..*

it rained the whole day yesterday..and almost half day today..they sky was grey and looked so sad, as if nature is crying, knowing something bad is going to happen..hmm...or at least that was on my mind when i was driving to Shah Alam that morning..

mom woke us up at 7am... "rise and shine..rise and shine....lets all have breakfast in Shah Alam..." ... yupzz..thats my mom...went there in two cars coz i was meeting a client - or more like my ex-schoolmate that I havent met in 10 years! i guess, one thing i love about this business is that i get to reconnect with my old friends..

anyways, it was raining the whole journey there, arrived there and called my bro..asking if we were still going to have breakfast since it was raining....change of plans...breakfast at grandma's...turned my car around...lucky shah alam and subang is only 10 minutes drive, but with the rain, it took me 20 minutes to reach gran's house..yes, i am a safe driver! safety first people...

was crazy hungry when I reached grans, saw cu made these super delicious cucur jagung..finished all///haha...forgot to salam gran because I saw food first...bad bad granddaugther..haihh...waited for the other car to arrive for more food...and as expected, mom bought food for 20 people, eventho there were only 7 of us.."biar lebih jgn tak cukup..." moms moto when it comes to food...but i guess thru enough...

had one round of lemang and ayam golek..super nyum....off to Alamanda to meet my ex-schoolmate..

had a headache trying to find alamanda....thinking i should get myself a gps...hmm...maybe soon since i will be meeting clients more often after this...found alamanda after.. dont know how long..it was still raining and i could really see the signboards...

met my exschoolmate...hugging hugging like crazy at the middle of alamanda...but who cares right..it has been so long...and wow...how people change kan...not so much the personality, but the appearance.. i could still remember her in her jersey and sweat pants.. ;) but now in a very lady like top and heels...getting married soon! cant wait to attend her wedding! ;)

talked about everything...and about PB of course.. heheheheee....5 hours of talking then we decided to stop..haha///sampai kering tekak...

later that night, went to Puchong for doa selamat nad sembahyang hajat sempena Salha being CDM and Adliza being DDM this month ( congrats babes!) , felt at ease and thankful that I met this group..their determination and the way they do things..i dunno..is so inspiring...Salha, Hanis and Adliza had their say after the solat hajat...got me a lot to think about..then had pizze and cake afterwards.. the rockest kenduri ever i tell u! hahaha...but it waS nice..listening to their stories..and what kept them motivated..i was quite at times..thinking..and processing....

did i mention i got lost on the way there and back from puchong?? deyyyyy!! really need to get myself a gps! haaiihhhh.... reached home pretty late, lil bro already bising like mak nenek...but rupanya, there was a break-in just a few houses next to us! ggrrrrr....these kids needs to get locked up! yes kids! nothing is secure anymore...crimes are happening everywhre! reminds me why i prefer apartment or condo then landed houses - unless theres security with fences around the housing area..i dont think i'll ever buy a landed house..how many times have there been snatch cases involving motorcyclist around this area...hmmm....not safe..giving me shivers when i think about it....hmmm...

work was not good today..the thing is, I wasnt aware aqil nursery was closed for the whole week...mom and dad are out of town till wednesday, hubs is in indonesia..luckily lil sis is around- so at least she can look after aqil for a while, asked to go back early for mon-wed since its not that I dont trust my lil sis..but she's 16..and she has extra classes...so she can only look after aqil halfday...told my situation to my senior and manager but they kept on insisted-or more like my manager insisted me to find other arrangement-because my senior says that since it is month-end that cannot let me leave early...altho i already said i found backup and will be supporting from home...

as i was walking back to my place, i kinda heard my senior said something irresponsible, but i didnt know to what he was referring to since he was speaking his language...it might have had been about something else, but i dont know why, i snapped....i gave him a piece of my mind, when back to my place holding back tears..but lost it as soon as i sat down...- told you i was a drama queen! lol! am not proud of that moment, but i guess everyone have their low point no? and when it comes to my baby, i get really defensive...plus...if i was irresponsible, i wouldnt be coming in on both days this CNY, when my whole family is going back to johor...I wont be doing others peoples job on a weekend just because they are too damn slow to finish it themselves...I wont be going back at 12 midnight when I have a baby at home...and for what? a piece of paper? a rm50 jusco voucher? sorry... some people may feel that work is no 1...for me...FAMILY is always my priority...if anything happens to my family, it will be me who feels it..not them..so screw you... ok sorry yer...emo jap...

ntah laa..some people will say....jangan mengeluh...but for me, you want to cut ur self short and let people walk all over you...thats ur problem...that ur choice...you want to be the slave for those higher people...then....go ahead.....i'm done...let me whine, let me say what i need to say....and let me move on to a better choice..insyaAllah, with petunjuk dariNya..everything will go well.....

i wish hubs was here...hmmm....


okey okey.....time to sleep...









xoxo