Sunday, October 4, 2009

sleepless night and endless shopping

After it seems like a lifetime of not going to the movies, I decided to heret hubs to watch a movie at e@Curve last weekend..initially, I wanted to watch The Ugly Truth, but the show was showing too late - 11pm I think, even The Final Destination was at 11.05pm... I was afraid that the screen would be watching me rather than me watching the movie..so, we opted for something much sooner..around 8-ish.. I cannot remember the choices we had, but we settled with Sorority Row since I've read about it in HOT mag and it sounds..ermm..interesting..

And it was...hubs loved it..as for me...after the 1st 15 minutes..my hands were covering my eyes throughout the movie..hahaha!! please know that I am super penakut..and the movie was super scary...its a thriller by the way..full of killings and blood...eeeii...

and of course..i couldnt sleep that night...!!!!!hehe..laugh all you want..but thats me...at one point I asked hubs to teman me watch TV at 2 am coz I couldnt sleep , everytime I closed my eyes, all the killing scenes were flashing in my head.. hubs was sleeping and I was watching alone..takpe..janji tak dok sorang2..hehe..at last I fell asleep with the tv on, but I only got like 3 hours sleep coz my back was aching since I was sleeping on the floor..hmmm...macam2...

*********

yesterday, miss TyracShop.com sent me an sms..informing me she would be opening a new pre-Order today...

So, naturally, the 1st thing I did when I reached my office this morning was checking out the new dresses...and boy was I blown away....sume cantiiikkkk!!!! I am so broke right now, yelaa..Raya gaji awal kan...so cuci mata jer laa...huaaaa!!!!! [takde org nak blanje ke..???]

anyways..jom cuci mata same2....these are the ones that I like the most...{ its so hard to restrain myself from ordering all...huh!!!!]








(this is my favourite!!!!)

























what do you guys think..?? cantikkannn..?? hmm...
pre-Order closes this wednesday ( 07/10/2009) ... if you guys are interested...g laaa order cepat...
ps: no..i am not getting paid to promote..hehehe...they are just so pretty to keep for myself..;p

xoxo






5 comments:

cikpa said...

I know I sound so makcik-makcik, anyway memang I makcik you pun, so hear this...pi tengok CERITA HANTU masa TENGAH MENGANDUNG!!!! Awat lah macam tu..I do not know whether to gelak or geleng kepala girl.

Ah-Bu said...

hahaha, cikpa makcik cool.
anyway kak siti, i like the 6090

hehe, ugly truth nicer, you should have watch that instead. hehe

Ally Hassan said...

kak, yang kaler pink tu sweet. :D i like!

aiesya said...

cippa : hehhe...bukan hantu laa cippa..thriller jer.. ;p

aye: i know..nak tgk jumaat ni kot.. 6090? hmm..tu laa..ikut hati semua pun nak beli...:(

alya: hehe..awak belilaaa....awak pki pun mesti comelll...;)

Ally Hassan said...

saya nak beli? *kena kelip kelip mata kat mama dulu. :D*