Tuesday, October 27, 2009

his Atelier

I blog-hop a lot. Reading other people's stories and life really fascinates me. [plus it helps me stay awake during those boring hours in the office]



One of many blogs that I've come to love is one of our local super-famous fashion designer blog, Rizalman Ibrahim.



I love reading his blog not because I'm into his clothes and design [dont get me wrong! his designs are awesome! just that, I cant ever afford any of it, so malas laa nak drool lebih2 kan] but because he seems like a very down to earth person [thru his blog dat is] for a person of his status as a local Top Designer plus his writing are simply hilarious! [one of my favourite post is when he wrote about his son got circumcised . lawak please!]

anyways, in his recent post, he wrote about his newest asset, best known as his 'Atelier' ....

and owh my..i was speechless..the place is simply stunning!!! [picture taken from his blog]






















and the one place I adore the most...

[berangan diri sendiri berdiri di atas platform tu...ahhhhhh... ]


cantik kan..kan...kan.... !!!! teringinnyerrr nak jejak masuk bangunan tu..

hmmm..

I am not the kind of person who would spend thousands on a piece of clothing [not that I have thousands to spend punnn] but looking at these pictures, makes me wanna save money just to feel what its like to try a dress on a platform like that, infront of huge mirror with side viewings like that!!


I guess if I was not yet married, and I had 3 years to save money [or make it 5!!], I would have had my wedding dress made by him [tahap berangan yg melampau]...hehehe.. ;)


I have to say that I am proud as a Malay to have a Malay Designer who is as successful as he is.. he is such an inspiration.. ;)


*agak2 mase lil sis kahwin nanti boleyke tempah satu baju dari Rizalman...hmm....*




berangann..!!




xoxo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

seram nak masok sbb eksklusif sangat. :D

aiesya said...

hehehe..mmg takkan masuk kot saya... ;p

Unknown said...

kiter pun teruja nengok.. huhuh eksklusif giler ...

Anonymous said...

hhuhu.. rizman ruzaini lagi ok n berpatutan...

aiesya said...

ano: hehe..baru bukak rizman ruzaini punya blog..pasal fesyen..i am no where in place to comment...takde kelayakan..hehe..but for me dua2 pun cantik.. just suka bace rizalman punya blog sbb die tulis about everyday life die..bukan psal fesyen jer.. ;) kelakar plak tu..klu tension2 kat ofis kompom hilang tension..hehehe..

but thanks..bertambah lagi satu blog untuk dibaca.. ;)

ps: mmg takkan mampu any designers pun..saje2 jer berangan kat post tuuu...

aiesya said...

ano: hehe..baru bukak rizman ruzaini punya blog..pasal fesyen..i am no where in place to comment...takde kelayakan..hehe..but for me dua2 pun cantik.. just suka bace rizalman punya blog sbb die tulis about everyday life die..bukan psal fesyen jer.. ;) kelakar plak tu..klu tension2 kat ofis kompom hilang tension..hehehe..

but thanks..bertambah lagi satu blog untuk dibaca.. ;)

ps: mmg takkan mampu any designers pun..saje2 jer berangan kat post tuuu...