How your baby's growing:Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well.
Note: Every baby develops a little differently — even in the womb. Our information is designed to give you a general idea of your baby's development.
How your life's changing:You're probably feeling pretty comfortable these days. You're not too big yet, and the usual discomforts associated with early pregnancy are, for the most part, gone. If you're feeling good, relax and enjoy it while you can — the third trimester may bring with it a new crop of complaints.
That's not to say you won't have some minor glitches to deal with now. For example, increased oil production may contribute to the development (or worsening) of acne. If that's the case, be diligent about washing well with a gentle soap or cleanser twice a day, and make sure that any moisturizer or make-up you use is oil-free. Don't take any oral acne medications — some are very hazardous during pregnancy — or use any topical acne products without first checking with your practitioner.
You're also more prone to varicose veins now. As your pregnancy progresses, there's increasing pressure on the veins in your legs; higher progesterone levels, which may cause the walls of your veins to relax, can make the problem worse. You're more likely to get varicose veins if other family members have them. Also, they tend to get worse with each successive pregnancy and as you age. To help prevent or minimize varicose veins, exercise daily, prop up your feet and legs whenever possible, sleep on your left side, and wear maternity support hose.
You may also notice so-called spider veins (a group of tiny blood vessels near the surface of your skin), particularly on your ankles, legs, or face. They may have a spider- or sunburst-like pattern with little branches radiating out from the center, they may look like the branches of a tree, or they may be a group of separate thin lines with no particular pattern. Though they may be a bit unsightly, spider veins don't cause discomfort and usually disappear after delivery.
picture and article source : BabyCentre.Com
Wow!!! I'm in my 21 weeks already... 5 monthh!! hehehe.. ;) I know I've not been talking about my pregnancy much..I dunno why..it might be because I was scared something would happen [fobia jugak dengar sana sini gugur], or because my mom pesan dont be too excited in the early stage..or maybe because my sickness was bad, I didnt have the mood to really talk about it...
But now, when I could actually feel my baby moving inside me...I feel something I have never felt before...its not just happy..but...ntah laa...i just cannot describe... but one thing for sure... I cant wait to see my little one!! ;)
So, anyways, here's some updates after 21 weeks of being pregnant:
* I have passed my morning sickness stage after the 1st 3 agonizing month! (alhamdulillah..)
* My sisters have grown 2 sizes!! (thanks mom for the M&S bras!)
* I have gained 3kgs ( I'm beginning to google for "exercise for pregnant ladies" , is something wrong about me huh?)
* I havent had any weird cravings yet (I think hubs is very thankful for that!)
* I still cannot take any powdered milk - those formulated for pregnant mummies..urghh.. (tho, fresh milk with koko crunch..nyum!!)
* I prefer roti bakar than rice
* I fasted for only 2 days last Ramadhan (bnyknyerrr nak ganti!!!)
* I cant button up my jeans anymore (but still can fit eyh!) - so I'm wearing yoga-pants everyday (hubs bought 2 new pairs for me! hehehe)
* I found out that my stamina is not as great as before and I really need to learn to walk slowly!!
* I will ONLY order ice lemon tea everytime we dine out! ;) (or teh o ais limau)
* My baby bump is already visible!
* I like to dress up now! Makeup is a must! (or at least eyeliner and lipgloss)
* I think Mr Hubby should receive Husband of The Year Award, he's been super great - doing the laundry, cooking, driving me everywhere, attending to all my needs - (I love you!)
* I am less sensitive than before...takde cepat terase2 mcam dulu...;) - hubs pun perasan! ;)
* My cousin aye keeps telling me I'm fat! (hahaha......padahal die yg tak sabar nk tgk my perut membulat!! ;p)
* I fart a lot!! ridiculously a lot! ;p
* people keep telling me that they think its a boy...hmmmm... [?]
and I'm going to see my baby's gender the day after tomorrow!! super yeayy!!! '
I cannot think of anything else to write this moment (plus my manager is near..hehe)..but do expect more baby talk in the future...I'm just super excited now..!! ;)