Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Premium Beautiful : REBATE PROMOTION !!!

so people ask me. how come cepat sangat lepas pantang dah ade shape? my only answer would be...

PREMIUM BEAUTIFUL...





i dont diet coz I'm still breastfeeding Aqil...and I have NO TIME to exercise (I wish I do though!)

I only wear PB for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week (I cheat on weekends unless I'm going out! ;p) and voiillaaa.....

takde perut buncit (yes! series!) takde gelebeh2..


and those yg Ceaser.. hear this... after ONE MONTH of delivery....YES u can wear PB... I am not kidding!! my friend Elyn started wearing her PB after one month and Alhamdulillah....no problems what so ever... and mind you... her mother is a sister ( head nurse!) in a government Hospital, and she was the one who asked her daughter to wear PB...so for those yg Ceaser and afraid of Buncit-ness.... by all means... get one set for yourself!!

AND MORE GOOD NEWS


The Company is having a REBATE PROMOTION and

you save RM900!!!

but the promotion ends 31 December 2010!!!

So quick quick quick...... get your set NOW!!!!!!


No more such promotion after this I tell you....



Call me to book your set OK!!

Aisyah - 0192710102

escallonia08@yahoo.com





xoxo

No comments: