Thursday, December 23, 2010

FINAL CALL FOR PREMIUM BEAUTIFUL !!

Call out to all beautiful ladies all around the world…


PB promo will ends on this 31 December…

This is FINAL call!!


Because of the overwhelming demand everyday..

  Here's all the details about the promo..

 


Normal price RM2600 but promo price ialah RM2000-2200 ikut size..

On top of that u will get RM225 cash rebate

Let me know your measurement:

-bust
-under bust
-pinggang
-pinggul

Semua in cm tau….

Then, this promo is for cash and installment by CC and Rhb Easy

 

1) For cash payment..

I will provide details for my Maybank Acc

Just email/text me at escallonia08@yahoo.com / 0192710102

 

2) For installment by CC…

Please let me know your email or fax no and i will fax the CC online form…

 

3) For installment by Rhb Easy…

U can go to any Rhb Easy counter all around Malaysia including Sabah and Sarawak…

Memang banyak sangat counter die..memang betul2 EASY!!


This is THE OUTLET LISTING




Further enquiries….

Please contact or sms me.

019-2710102

Cepat book your set now…

After this promo takkan ulang lagi…

Thanks all…

 

 

 

XOXO

No comments: