Sunday, December 19, 2010

my top 6 ;)

i received a few emails asking about my daily face routine, and what do I do to keep my skin look so smooth... when i get these emails, i just dont know what to say... i guess..alhamdulillah that I am blessed with good skin.. ;) honestly, I dont have a face routine, I wash my face whenever I have my shower, or whenever I remember to wash it, I dont wear night cream or whatever cream because i am that lazy...I do tho, without fail, wash my off my makeup before I go to bed...I never wear makeup to sleep...i think it unhealthy..

another email i received is to do a tutorial on my daily make-up routine....i stared at the email for 30 minutes, and decided to give it a try...and when i watched the video back...i was like a madwoman rambling about i dunno..crap....heck...i'm not a pro...so since I love my self so much I decided against uploading that freaky video of rambling about eyeliners and mascaras...i just hated my own voice..adoi....

tho, i will share about the beauty products i cannot live without..;) 



1- Base/primer - Chanel White Essential Base De Teint - i love love love this product, it really makes you glow..just a little goes a longgg way..

2- Compact powder - Chanel Vitalumiere Eclat - since I already use the primer, I skip the foundation and go straight to powder, i think this is a two-way-cake kot? ntah...but i dont wear foundation because i will look too cakey if i do so.

3- Eyeliner - Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof in black - this eyeliner lasts the whole day and doesnt smudge at the end of the day..i cant live without this eyeliner

4- Mascara - Maybelline Long Extreme Double Stretch - my lashes just look fuller and longer with this one.. ;)

5- blusher - Estee Lauder Tender Blush in 102 and 212 -  sometimes i skip blusher, but if I do decide to put them on, it will be this...I also love bobby brown's blusher but its my moms so i'll just wear it  whenever i'm oer at her house..kedekut..haha

6- lipstick - Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in 76 -  this is my fav! the color is just sweet and pretty and gives a natural touch.. ;)

ok..thats it..my top 6...i dont buy a lot of makeup, normally i just take any freebies my mom gets when she buys her skin product..hehehehe...but if I have to spend my money on one of the above..hmm..it would be the chanel eyeliner.. ;)





xoxo

No comments: