Tuesday, April 28, 2009

selayang - SS2 - Kelana Jaya - Sunway

my office is in PJ.

and now since I'm staying at mom's.

my route to work is from Selayang (using the LDP highway) and I will exit SS2 .

but this morning..I dont know what was in my head .

I drove..and drove..and reached Kelana Jaya!

I know its not THAT far away from SS2 exit, but when I wanted to make a U-turn - I went straight!!!

And I nearly reached Sunway!!

adoiiii!!!! - habis minyak aku daaa...

what laa aisyah!! seriesly - seminggu jer pun!! haihhh ~~

well..ape2 pun... ABANG..!! BALIK LAA CEPAT !!!



hehehehe..jiwang2 dipagi hari.. ;p



xoxo

2 comments:

erinchunk said...

hehe suda busan menanti cik abang kah? :D

aiesya said...

busan drive sorang2 g keje!
ape ntah boleh terlepas sampai sunway!!
diri sendiri tak paham!
hahahaha~~