Monday, July 9, 2012

Designer Handbag!!!





Have I ever dream about owning a designer handbag before?
Yes


Did I think it would ever be possible then?
Nope.
Ikut gaji nak beli handbag harga rm200 pun fikir 10,000 kali..plus I had other things to spend on..


Do I WANT one?
Yes!



Do I NEED one? 
Nope.


Yet, I got one. Why?
Simply because I wanted it, and I could afford it now. fullstop.


How could I afford it now?
By doing Premium Beautiful bisnes :)


Do I think its membazir?
Nope. Coz I use it everyday!


Will I get myself another one in the future?
Definite yes!


Do you have something you want but cannot afford now and wish that you could?
I bet you do!!


Can you afford it one day?
YES!


How?
by making extra $$$


How?
Premium Beautiful Business mehhh!!!


How?
Contact me at 0192710102 / escallonia08@yahoo.com / aisyahsamsudin




Fast fast okehh (oh my english!) , trip to Paris n London is still on! 


Love,
Aisyah Samsudin
Premium Beautiful Agent
0192710102

No comments: