Thursday, February 7, 2013

February 2013

OM-freaking-G !!!

It's 2013 already?

And February?

What happened to December 2012?

And January 2013?

Am I THAT LAZY?

I know I'm not THAT busy!!

A LOT TO WRITE ABOUT......

1- The family trip to


our crazy adventure in Paris


the fun we had travelling up north of UK
(went to Oxford, Cheshire/Chester, Cardiff, Manchester, Durham)


our 5 days stay and shop in London :) 


the not-so-crazy shopping spree :)

2- My 29th birthday


one more year before I hit the 3 series - I seriously feel sad @____@

3- my latest projects



wedding n engagement veils


super large chiffon shawls :)

and this...


PITCH PERFECT - i.must.blog.about.this.

its just the most super awesome movie in history! lol! seriously! no joke!

LOVE!!


well, till i find time to write again. adios amigoss!!


Love,
Aisyah Samsudin











No comments: