was given a great opportunity by my manager this morning.
she gave me until end of today to decide.
it's not a sure thing but i guess it doesnt hurt to try ya?
but with the new baby coming n all.
could I really give my 100% commitment?
so much to think. so little time.
*hub says go for it. should i?