Thursday, January 8, 2009

2008 & 2009

2008

It has been a great year for me..a wonderfull and memorable one...

~ i got enganged
~ and MARRIED !! yupz..now married to the one I truly love... ;)
~ had the perfect wedding...
~ went for my honeymoon...
~ realized how a GREAT family I have..seriously..they are the best!!
(I knew before but not as much I know now...)

not much eyh? but they're more than enough for me!

2009

~ no resolutions but..
* I'll try to be a good wife, a good daughter and of course a better person..!!
* I'll try to be more carefull with my money..hehehehehehe
~ baby..?? InsyaAllah..
~ will be attending a lot..i mean A LOT of weddings.. (faranad, fae, elyn n pen, idayu, uyun n shidi, fikh and gee, jijie and the list goes on...)
~ need to save money...
~ join kelas menjahit and hopefully by raya can already jahit own baju.. ;)
~ errr...wait a minute..macam azam tahun baru jer...hmm...whatever..

hehehe..

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL...

xoxo

No comments: