Wednesday, November 26, 2008

n.i.g.h.t.m.a.r.e.s

i am having dreams...
*
scary dreams...
*
every single night...
*
since last week
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
about my wedding dress that turned out to be so wronggggg..
*
wrong colour...
*
wrong material (it was very2 the jarang ok!)
*
wrong design (corsets?? seriesly..??)
*
and about mza wearing his baju melayu in a diff colour than mine
i asked: where's your baju melayu
he answered: *blur* taktau *blur*
*
and also realizing I wasnt wearing any inai during my nikah ceremony
*
and the most recent one
*
*
*
dont laugh....
*
*
we brought cu's kids along to our honeymoon...along with my bffs..jyue and madine
*
*
*
*
*
i think i'm freaking out....!!
*
*
*
16 days people....
*
only 16 days towards my big day...!!!!
*
and there are so much more things undone yet!!!!
*
im wishing fo a miracle...
xoxo

No comments: