Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Relay For Life 2011

last saturday, right after Majlis Anugerah , we went straight to join my family at Stadium UKM to support Relay For Life.. remember last year I wanted to go, but tak dpat.... tu yang this year excited giler nak pergi ;)


Relay for Life is an event to celebrate the lives of those who have battled cancer.
To remember loved ones who have fallen in their fight.
It is an overnight event, starting from dusk and ends at dawn the next day. Individuals, survivors and people from all walks of life will come together to take turns to walk the track continuously.
Games, performances and fundraising events will take place during relay to raise funds in support of National Cancer Society Malaysia's cancer education, care and support causes.
it was an overnight event but we stayed until 11pm only coz Aqil was sleepy and mom was tired....just enjoy the pics ya :)


me and hubs arrived lambat so we didnt join the walk with Wa 


masa ni dah penat..kol 10 lebih...chill chill jer



my cousin and my sister :)


dancing with my son :)


for my auntie, a cancer survivor


THE OMARIANS yang ade..ramai yg tak dpt attend.. 


dancing with my darling again :)


penat + manje :)


Aqil had a blast that night...he had the whole field to run and dance and jump and play..



we have spirit \, yes we do..we have spirit..how about YOU??

.

my sister joined a contest!!!!!



and she got ONE YEAR FREE SUPPLY OF STARBUCKS!! 

NO LAA...KIDDING ONLY!!!

she got a huge mug and 10 pieces of Buy 1 Free 1 coupons from startbucks (which obviously kakak die amek semua coz no one is as addict to coffee like the sister!!) HAHAHAHA....


it was an eventful night and cant wait for next years!! next year nak bawak khemah and sleep at the stadium!!!

and dear Wa, I LOVE YOU! :)



love,
aisyah samsudin



No comments: