Tuesday, February 22, 2011

teringat zaman sekolah...

it was the year 2000, my name and 9 other was called after the morning assembly, one week after school started...not knowing why we were called, went to meet ustazah with the 9 others...told we were to join a seminar/bengkel that weekend..what bengkel? Kem insaniah ke hape ntah..cant remember...

why?

apparently, I was in the top 10 list of the troubled student in my batch...like duhhhh????? I was an angel!!! (perasan!!)....seriously...because this happened wayyyyy before I started coloring my hair, piercing at, let me just say, not-supposed to places, sneaking out meeting my now ex- but then BF ( I think I must stop here before my mom gets a heart attack reading what I did during those years - lol!)

but whatever laa kan, we were ordered to go, so we go...all 10 of us, to Pusat Islam in KL, on a saturday morning (no weeding! yeay!)..the hall was I think like 2 classes joined together, so not so big, but I remember there were more boys than girls, we took our places, pen and notebook out (yes, very skema back then) waited for the talk to begin...

as soon as it began, we went *blank*....then they started to show the video where prisoners were caned...like WTH!! my mind was like.....diorang ingat kitorang ni jahat sgt ker...then came out the topic about juvi school and what not...astaga...biaq betuiii....

then, we had a group session kat perkarangan masjid negara, we were sitting in a circle, and the facilitator asked us what was the worst offence we ever made...and when the other kids from the other schools started telling their stories, my jaws drop...it was from, breaking a window car to steal, stealing from a masjid, to stealing a bike...i was like OMG!!!!!!! we were there for not wearing anak tudung, or not wearing our badge and nametags, or coming up (to school compound) 5 minutes late after the bell rang....seriously.....I didnt know if I should feel proud or embarassed at the time..and when it came to my turn to speak, I think the other kids gave a wierd look, like "haaak ekkleeehhhhhhhh....." lol!

later we were given a piece of paper to write to our parents..I cant remember the whole content that I wrote, but I remember writing, "I will buy mom and dad a Mercedes when I grow up..." hahaha.....and they actually posted the letter to our house, which I asked mom later, she said, she could not understand what I wrote..haha...



apepunm..it was one of the many sweet memories I have of high school..

;)



tetibe rindu giler kat sekolah...





xoxo

2 comments:

Misz @remoi said...

waahh...cik ecah..we r d same..i pn kn gak gi kursus utk budak2 bermasalah when i was back at school...best part is we stayed at the hotel....
back then (ard 1996-98)...i was one of the troubled students, smpikan my warden pn x taw nk wat ape ngan kitaorg...
hahhaa..x sangka SSP pn ade gak cmtu..
but, that was my sweetest memory la..hehehhe
~kak amoi~

Anonymous said...

salam aishah!! lawak juge just becoz u x pakai nametag kena gi program tu kan?? i'm sure ustazah noor einee cuma nak penuhkan kuota yg each school wajib hantar....biasa le muda2 dulu, sime org ade "kisah nakal"...
-afd36-