Sunday, March 29, 2009

my bad

Tok Wa passed away last friday.

Mom was mad because I didnt go visit Tok Wa when she was around.

I dont know why I didnt.

Mom called on Tuesday, during office hour. Informing me Tok Wa tgh nazak.

Made a mental note to go visit.

But somehow it slipped my mind because I even forgot to tell hubs about Tok Wa.

Not making any excuse. My bad. And I feel really2 guilty.

Semoga TokWa ditempatkan di kalangan orang2 yang beriman. Amin..

“Innalillah wa-inna ilaihi raji’un - Truly to Allah we belong, and truly to Him shall we return”



************

went back to my In Laws last weekend....

My erm..nephew.. (i think..my SIL's son..kira anak buah me gak laa kan..) saw his uncle (my BIL) eating bihun using chopstick..and he insisted on using chopstick too..he's only 3!
cuteness ~~~ ;)



ps: had a minor excident on the way back. a car from the opposite side accidently went to our side of the road when she was reaching for something...luckily BIL noticed the car (Hubs was driving but didnt see the car since it was raining heavily) and hubs sempat try elak...but still got hit.. lost the side mirror and got some scratches at the side of the car....Alhamdulillah nobody got injured or worst, killed...this weekend going to half cut shops..hunting for a 2nd hand side mirror!! hehe... ;)


xoxo

No comments: