Saturday, September 15, 2012

Chicken + Fatty Acid anyone??


have you ever wondered why you or your kids easily gets sick?

I mean, I remember last time when I was a kid, I got sick like twice a year! (I swear it felt like ages to get sick so that can ponteng sekolah) but now our kids get sick like every other month..

I blame the food!

seriously! just watch this!



eeeeewwwww righhhttt?!?!!!!! I will never look at a chicken the same again.. !! that Fatty Acid stays in our body people!! yucckk!!

So before we eat lets get rid of those unwanted stuff using Biozone Food Purifier!!



BIOZONE Food Purifier uses a proprietary process integrating ozone-resistant materials to convert oxygen (O2) into ozone (O3). The ozone that eliminates contaminants will be converted back into oxygen. The medical grade silicone tube will then channel the ozone into the water where the food is immersed. Bubbling process will take place to purify the food within the pre-determined time frame.
The benefits:
  • Safe

  • Effectively removes contaminants in the food and retain food nutrients.

  • Effectively preserve food freshness and remove foul odour.

  • Multi-functional purification on food : Meat / Fruits / Vegetables / Seafood / Herbs

  • Consistent ozone output and environmentally-friendly.







Interested? contact me for further info :)

Be healthy. Inside and out.

0192710102

escallonia08@yahoo.com




Love,
Aisyah Samsudin
Authorized Premium Beautiful Agent
0192710102

No comments: