Wednesday, March 17, 2010

ramblings on a Thursday morning



hubs been away for a week and a half now...

it was hard the first few days, with Aqil being sick and all... I did have a couple of meltdowns..where i just couldnt stop crying...mostly because i was exhausted, physically and mentally.... i mean, it was hard, feeling down and not having him to talk to... i couldnt reach him because there was no cellphone line there... i had to wait for him to call me, which sometimes i miss because i was in the toilet, or taking my bath... it was frustrating... i know i should not be complaining..i know its work..plus i said it was ok for him to go since we needed the extra money anyway...what with the new baby and the moving....it was just logic for him to go....but well...it was still hard..

BUT..i am thankful that I have my family..they have been a huge support system...mom is working, so she gets up as early as 4am just to cook my meals for me, and dad has been going to work late everyday even though I know he has tons of reports to finish ...just to make sure Aqil gets his bath and some time for me to get mine..and then making sure I have everything I need..and lil sis..ahh..lil sis...she's on her school holiday now and she's been attending to my every needs...she prepare my meals and bring it up to me, breakfast, lunch and dinner...and she makes my hot drinks..she turns on the tv and gets me the remote (ok, i sound spoiled! haha.no..this is when Aqil is breastfeeding and i forgot to take the remote before i start breastfeeding..)...well basically lil sis does everything that i ask her...and i am so thankful she's around!;)

I am so grateful that I have such a wonderful family.... thank you mom, dad and lil sis for all ur sacrifices.... i love u guys so much.. ;)



Aqil with his Tok Sam ;)





xoxo

3 comments:

e i c a h said...

comel nyer atok mandi kan baby! hang on there..i know really well how hard it is..

Anonymous said...

alamak...sayu pulak bc entry ni...=)

xpe, bile tgk muke baby, mungkin 'emo' tu bole kurang..
++ family support...
jage diri utk masa berpantang ni...

Nurul Kaem Ahmad said...

aawwww babe!! poor u.. sabar ok :)