How do I determine my body shape?
The easiest way is to stand in front of a full length mirror, and observe the relationship between your shoulders, hips and waist. Tip: Be sure the mirror is standing straight, or attached to the wall. A leaning mirror may distort your true shape. This relationship will help you determine which of the six body types you fall into. Keep in mind that the six body shapes outlined below are a guide, and not everyone fits definitively into one category or another. You may be a mix of two shapes, or your shape might even change based on where you gain or lose weight.
Triangle (aka Pear)
- The width of your chest is proportionately narrower than your hips.
- You typically have narrow shoulders
- The bottom half of your body is generally fuller. (Hips, thighs, butt)
- Proportionally large bust and/ or broad shoulders
- Narrow hips and slim legs
- Bustline and hip-line measurements are equal, with a well defined waist
- Typically, the top and bottom halves of your body are equal
Oval (aka Apple or rounded)
- An overall round appearance, with and undefined waistline
- Wide hips and full thighs
- You may have a large low sitting stomach
Diamond (also known as an apple)
- Same as the oval listed above, however you typically have a large high sitting stomach. Giving the appearance of a diamond.
Rectangle (Aka Boyish)
- Bustline and hipline measurements are equal, with little or no definition to the waist.
- Proportionately slim legs and arms
The appearance of having no hips.
picture and article taken from here
YANG PENTING BUKAN BODY TYPE KITA, SEBAB ALLAH DAH KURNIAKAN KITA DENGAN BADAN YANG SESUAI UNTUK KITA..
YANG PENTING, KITA EMBRACE AND JAGA BADAN KITA...MAKE SURE BADAN KEMAS ..JANGAN DIBIARKAN LEMAK2 KITA BERJOGET TAK TENTU HALA... :)
SAYANGILAH BADAN ANDA KAWAN2 ... ;)
DAPATKAN PREMIUM BEAUTIFUL SEMENTARA
TENGAH HARGA PROMO :) JIMAT BANYAKKK YOU....!!!