Wednesday, January 30, 2008

when it started...

the other day..my brother's gf came over to my house..she heard about my soon to come engagement day form my bro and got all excited..she asked me tons of questions but one question really made me think back and wondered..hmm..what was the Q? she asked me how did he propose? hehe...at that time..i didnt know what to say...i went *blank*.. well you see..in my culture..men do not propose with the ring and the flowers and the 'on one knee' and the "will you marry me"..kinda stuff..they send their parents to meet the gurl parents....and it all goes from there...bla..bla..bla...

anyways.. back to my bro's gf Q...it got me thinking...well..actually i couldnt remember when it really started..but what i do remember is miza (his name..hehe...) told me during his motivation session (he's still in training in a bank in KL)..he was asked to write down his new year's resolution for 2008..he told me that his last resolution..at the very end of his not so long list (hehe..) that he will marry Siti Nur Aisyah binti Samsudin (that's me!) by 31st December 2008...when he told me that i went silent for a mo..n smiled like i've never before..i wanted to hug him right there and then but ehem..ehem...paham2 laa kan...mane boleh....hahaha.....i guess i could consider that as his proposal... ;) ...nways.. it all began after that day....but only between the both of us laa tapi...hehehe.... ;)

the parents part began later......

No comments: