Wednesday, January 30, 2008

my first words...

wow....my OWN blog...after years of reading other people's blog (family and friends)..I've finally created my own blog...fuhhh...thrilled...like a little girl that just got candy from her mom...haha..funny right..?? but thats truly how I feel right now..why..?? I dunno...maybe because this is my first time blogging or maybe because of the things that I'm going to write in this blog...hmmm...whatever it is..I'm just...thrilled...hehe..

erm...so....

why I've never had a blog before?
1. I'm a superbly MALAS person...(lazy) hehe ..but seriously...I check my friendster acc once a week..(well now its more like once a month)..I got a facebook acc which I've never updated..(well actually I've never checked my acc since the first time I created it..haha..)

2. My auntie said that probably I'm not a good story teller..well...its kinda true actually...I always get low grades on my esseys and I love to write everything in point forms.. ;p (jimat space maa)

3. I didnt know what to write before...to write about my everyday life..?? huh.. I dont have that 'oh..so fun.." life..I wake up at 6am..go to work at 7am..arrive at office at 7.45am..work..work..work..(I dont even go out for lunch..) go back at 6.30pm..arrive home at 7.45-8.00pm..sleep at 9.30pm..no time to blog meh...

4. I think 3 is enough.. ;p

and why start blogging now?

1. I'm getting married end of this year..and I cant seem stop talking about it..and I think my friends are getting tired of me talking about it constantly..so..I've created this blog so I can talk..write and go crazy about every details...without anyone getting annoyed..hahaha......

2. Nope..no more..its all about my soon to come wedding day... ;)

thats all for now..toodless~~~~

p/s..it took me an hour to finish this post..seriously...fuhhh...

No comments: