Monday, May 15, 2017

Its 2017

i dont know how long i have left this blog.

all i know its been a while.

i have always wanted to write back but was contemplating if i wanted to just continue where i left off, or start a new blog.

I've decided just to continue on this old blog of mine, but i surely need to revamp the whole layout since im not with HaiO anymore (one of the main reason why i didnt want to continue here.. but i guess it was part of my life. i've learned a lot since my HaiO days, and I am a big believer in "everything happens for a reason" ..)

The main reason i want to start writing again is because of my kids. I have 3 now :) i know.. its been so long, i think the last post was in 2013, and my youngest wasnt even conceived yet..haha.. anyways.. i have a lot of writing to catch up with so i'll make this one short.

To my kids, if you guys ever read this one day.

Mama is doing this for you.


Love,
Mama


** i just went thru some old posts and realized a lot of pictures are missing. sad.  its ok tho.. moving forward from here. :)

No comments: